Manager of Services and QualityWorthing / Full Time
Are you passionate about exceeding customer and stakeholder expectations? Do you love perfecting the customer journey whilst looking for improvements? Are you happy to lead by example, and enjoy working in a hands on environment? Bluecrest are looking for a motivated and talented Manager of Services and Quality to ensure the smoothness and quality of our customer journey.
What you’ll get in return…
- A comprehensive training programme
- You will have the opportunity to progress to boost your career and confidence
- A range of flexible benefits including discounts and offers on retail and restaurants, MyGym, company pension scheme, childcare vouchers and much more
- 4 free health screenings per year
- A fun and friendly working environment with regular social events
- Free fruit, tea, coffee and the occasional pizza!
About the role…
As our Manager of Services and Quality you will be continually developing, managing and controlling all aspects of the customer journey. You will champion the development of ‘quality comes first’ culture. You will communicate and share the company quality policies to staff within Bluecrest and promote awareness of customer requirements throughout the organisation. You will liaise with our suppliers and service providers to ensure they deliver Bluecrest a quality service, and adhere to set KPI’s. You will also implement quality training programmes by working with directors, managers and team leaders.
A few things you’ll need…
- Customer centricity
- A strong background in Quality and Service management
- Prior experience or understanding of ISO 90001 and GDPR regulations
- First class communication skills
- Proficient use of MS Office tools
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Liaise with suppliers, some UK travel involved
- Motivate various teams and departments
- Be a team player as well as work to own initiative