Web DesignerWorthing / Permanent
Have you got a real passion for creativity, design and marketing? Do you understand the power of a great website and the importance of a fantastic user experience? Can you combine both design and development to produce high quality websites and user experiences that lead to conversions?
Bluecrest is a rapidly growing business and we’re looking for an exceptionally talented individual with flair and vision to help support and drive forward our digital marketing estate.
You’ll design and build medium to complex websites for our corporate and direct to consumer markets. The emphasis will be on user experience and conversions – e-commerce, lead generation, landing pages, data capture, banner ads etc. and you’ll understand how to employ test and learn strategies to continually optimise.
You’ll also work on a cutting edge CRM system to deliver customer results in line with the retention marketing strategy. Whilst the core of your focus will be on digital, you will have the opportunity to work across offline projects too.
Typical tasks you’ll undertake include:
- Develop, enhance and maintain our website estate
- Develop engaging landing pages linked to SEO, PPC activity
- Convert design to build using HTML, CSS, JQuery, WordPress
- Building online booking processes for a range of our brands
- Ensure best practice for website structure and design for SEO compatibility
- Edit and manipulate web images and graphics
- Deliver fresh design ideas in keeping with our brand
- Design of customer facing print media such as adverts and brochures
- Creating visuals / draft prototyping
- Ad-doc design of emails, newsletters
A few things you’ll need…
- Solid experience within a similar role
- Fantastic Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign skills
- Passion for great front-end with a focus on performance and standards (W3C)
- Ability to extract a brief from internal stakeholders and work closely with them through the initiation, design and production phases
- A great understanding of design concepts, UX/UI and website architecture
- Ability to translate your great designs cross-browser / cross platform
- An understanding of using Git and version control
- An understanding of site analytics
- Experience working with Backend (application / desktop focused)
You’ll need to be self-motivated, whilst being able to work collaboratively, and will be joining a small and passionate marketing team.
You’ll work closely with our Marketing Director and Marketing Executive as well as with the Development team who focus on the back-end systems. We offer a genuinely fantastic opportunity for the right individual to really boost their career in a fast-paced and results driven company.
If you’ve got a good sense of humour, a cool head under pressure and a desire to succeed then we want to hear from you!