People are at the heart of our business – we like to invest in talented individuals who will drive our business forward and always provide the very best service to our customers.
We offer our employees a Company Pension Plan, competitive salary, a holiday allowance which includes a Christmas shut down and complimentary health screenings each year. We also provide a benefits platform in conjunction with you at work which includes offers on the Tastecard, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work and MyGym.
Once you are a Bluecrest employee you can influence, challenge and most importantly, progress. As our company grows, you can grow with it. You will receive onboard and online training, one to one support, regular reviews and appraisals as well as continued personal and professional development.
Contact Centre staff can make commission and receive quarterly bonuses for over achieving targets. Here you will continue to receive training in areas including upselling and new product launches with a dedicated trainer even after you’ve passed probation.
Our Field staff receive a full screening kit, uniform and badge as well as training manuals and an experienced specialist to show you the ropes. You will have the opportunity to work overtime and earn extra commission on any packages you upgrade. You’ll have a number of weeks shadowing a senior member of staff to see how we set up and carry out our health screenings, as well as a week in the classroom being trained in Phlebotomy, how to take ECGs and the packages and products we offer.
We have a strong team mentality at Bluecrest, so we ensure we have a number of events throughout the year which allow staff to meet each other and socialise outside of the workplace. We have Summer and Christmas parties, participate in charitable activities like the Warrior Run, Labyrinth Challenge and Macmillan coffee morning, and heavily encourage socialising between teams.
Highlights of working for us:
- We are a major provider of health screenings within the UK working with some of the biggest and well-known brands. Now in our sixth year we continue to grow and expand and have just moved into new town centre offices which are easy to commute to, based in Worthing town Centre.
- We offer ongoing professional development within your role
- You will have the opportunity to progress to boost your career and confidence
- A range of flexible benefits including discounts and offers on retail and restaurants, MyGym, childcare vouchers and much more
- 4 free health screenings per year
- A fun and friendly working environment with regular social events
- Free fruit, tea, coffee, monthly massages and the occasional pizza!